viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

No tittle.

"You're losing weight so fastly".
"You're beautiful like this, keep on doing diet".
"Your jeans are too big for you these days".

Things like these often make me smile and say "yes, maybe you're right". But when I'm alone, no one knows how do I feel with myself, no one near me knows about the way I feel after all this.
When you get into a perfect world, with perfect bodies and perfect lies, it's hard to love yourself when you're heavier than all the people near you.
I really don't know the first time I felt unbeautiful because of this, neither the day I chose not to do something that would be good for my health, or that's just what they say.

1 comentario:

  1. Everybody is a real, stunning, cool beauty if you're wise and you can open your eyes and see the truth.
    Life is best if you´re proud of your style. 8)

    ResponderEliminar